FlyForFrenchToast
In order to experiance the entire forum you must login
If your a new member feel free to join us

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FlyForFrenchToast
In order to experiance the entire forum you must login
If your a new member feel free to join us
FlyForFrenchToast
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DeathsBlade application for mod :D

Go down

DeathsBlade application for mod :D Empty DeathsBlade application for mod :D

Post  Syriel Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:30 am

1)My name is Matthew
I am 15 >.< I live in the united states of america/Florida

2) I play for atleast 6-7 hours maybe idk depends on how my family and whats up around here usuallu 6-7 hours so if im online for little less im popping on because soon oct 8th my fathers going into operation and he was a 25% chance of death in this so im really in a bind as we speak,i play around any time of the day usually the mornings to 3-4 pm then get off for dinner and play outside or something till 6-7,i played flyff a long time ago around when i was 10 i think but i quit at 10 1/2 tired of hard lvling

3)Me personally im scared right now i dont know what to do my sisters a drug at it my fathers going into surgery my mother is just as worried i have alot of concern for my family and if one died id be devistated

4) i think i should be picked because i love to play games i love helping and contribute to a game i love to play im not stengy i love to help i love to mess around and all but when its time to be serious its time to knock it off and if theyres one major rule i go by is enough is enough and people take it to less and they shouldint they learn this crap from me and im tired of being taken advantage of and it isnt in my place to be mean to someone so i wont bother i agravate but i know when enough is enough

5)Cloud,Haizel,DeathsBlade

Thanks pork chop love yu guys and i hope good luck comes to who ever wins and let the best person win !

Syriel
User
User

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum