FlyForFrenchToast
In order to experiance the entire forum you must login
If your a new member feel free to join us

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FlyForFrenchToast
In order to experiance the entire forum you must login
If your a new member feel free to join us
FlyForFrenchToast
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game moderator applycation from Yourzz

Go down

Game moderator applycation from Yourzz Empty Game moderator applycation from Yourzz

Post  yourzz Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:24 pm

1) Age-------im 15 years old
Name--------my name is Tom
Where you live(as in country i dont want your adress) i live in the Netherlands (europe)

2) How many hours you play a day-----------uhm when im back from school till i go to bed im online/playing
What hours you play a day(Put your GMT here) my gmt time is +1 so when you in america go to school i go play ffft Very Happy

How long youve played FFFT--- i think 2-3 weeks now but i have playd the normal flyff very long

3) Tell us about yourself-------------im tom im 15 years old. Uhm im friendly. sometimes i go to hangout with friends. i play football i do that 3 times a week. when i don't do things for school i play on the computer ffft or other things. i don't have a pet(only my father Twisted Evil) I don't have anny brothers or sisters. and i like pizza. i think this was all.Very Happy

4) Why do you think you should be picked?------ i hope that i would be picked because i would help other people who play the server. And i liked to be in a good team of people who help other people.

5) Ingame name-------- my ingame name is : Your

Yours Faithfully

Tom

yourzz
User
User

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum